Secret Santa

Firedkm

We have decided that the Village needs to do a secret Santa this year.

Rules: Cost should be under $10.00 and needs to be a scroll saw project! That is it....nothing to hard to follow! :o

Please pm your Full name, address, and email to me. The deadline will be Black Friday to participate. Any one sending me info after that will be put on a waiting list. That Saturday I will email everyone the information they need to send a gift off.

Also it is up to you if want to remain anonymous or let the person know who you are. I encourage every member to participate and please post pictures of your gift!

Happy Holidays :bday:

This should be a lot of fun. Thanks for organizing this, Dale! I'd like to encourage everyone to participate. Its awesome to get a present in the mail. Especially scrolled presents! Grab some scraps from your shop an scroll something really cool for a fellow scroller. Flat rate shipping via USPS is only $4.95 for the small box, which should fit most small projects. The packaging is free from the post office too. :thumbs:

Wood like to join but that cut of date is to late for posting from NZ.. You can not trust the postal service is this country to deliver to an overseas destination if not sent about the middle November.

And the packaging in NZ is not Free, so I'm sorry I can't join in.

But I do wish every one at the Village..A very Merry Christmas and a Very Prosperous New Yew.

Merlin

• 2 weeks later...

3 days left to sign up for Secret Santa! I encourage everybody to sign up. This is a great excuse to use up some of that scrap wood you have laying around. It doesn't have to be big or expensive. And if you use some scrap wood, its free (other than postage)!

Postage is $4.95 for a small flat-rate USPS box. It might even be cheaper if you ship First-Class. Who doesn't like scroll sawn gifts? Join the fun! santa-smiley-08.gif