We notice you are using AdBlock.  Please consider turning it off for Scroll Saw Village.  We rely on minimal ads to keep the lights on.  Thank you for your support.

Sign in to follow this  
alexfox

Alex Fox Patterns

Hello,

I am a designer and my hobby is scrollsawing. I like to create advanced fretwork patterns and pay attention to details.

I draw almost all my free time and make at least 4 patterns in a month 

I send patterns by e-mail after payment.

Buying pattern you get 3 high definition images (pdf or jpg on your choise) - grayscale, black & white and pattern with wood texture

Here is my site: http://alexscrollsaw.wixsite.com/scrollsawpatterns

PS. Special Thanks to Mike Williams, who gave me some advice when I was making my first patterns

Alex, you have some very interesting patterns, there's a few there that I would like to give a try. Maybe, after I get things with my eyes straightened out, I will be a customer. Thanks for sharing these with us.

Len

Hello,

I am a designer and my hobby is scrollsawing. I like to create advanced fretwork patterns and pay attention to details.

I draw almost all my free time and make at least 4 patterns in a month 

I send patterns by e-mail after payment.

Buying pattern you get 3 high definition images (pdf or jpg on your choise) - grayscale, black & white and pattern with wood texture

Here is my site: http://alexscrollsaw.wixsite.com/scrollsawpatterns

PS. Special Thanks to Mike Williams, who gave me some advice when I was making my first patterns

Pattern makers are the scrollers life blood,Keep them coming!

Thank to all for the positive feedback.

I would like to make a present for my buyers: 

Anyone who buys any pattern until the end of this year will receive a present - free pattern 027-santa

post-30001-0-01512800-1482133085_thumb.jpg

Dan, If I dont mistake, you bought 021-ram pattern. It is avaiable in vector, If you want i can send it to you, just remind me your e-mail

Also I make jpg and pdf from vector, so images now are more "clean" and lines are smooth, and gray images now with contour