We notice you are using AdBlock.  Please consider turning it off for Scroll Saw Village.  We rely on minimal ads to keep the lights on.  Thank you for your support.

Sign in to follow this  
jerry1939

Cartoons 1/11/17

Lots of good laughs found there Jerry.  Thanks for sharing. Contrary to many of you GUYS thoughts, no. 2 is actually a man's car.  ;)  :lol:   There was a reason I never learned to crochet, now I know why.  No. 5, I definitely relate to - can never find what I just had in my hand just moments before.  :cry:  Finally, Jerry - if your purse is that full - perhaps you need to get counseling.  :lol:  Not sure that for sale sign is going to help sell the house though and I am sorry to hear that not forwarding that email can in fact lead to our death.  ;)

Lots of good laughs found there Jerry.  Thanks for sharing. Contrary to many of you GUYS thoughts, no. 2 is actually a man's car.  ;)  :lol:   There was a reason I never learned to crochet, now I know why.  No. 5, I definitely relate to - can never find what I just had in my hand just moments before.  :cry:  Finally, Jerry - if your purse is that full - perhaps you need to get counseling.  :lol:  Not sure that for sale sign is going to help sell the house though and I am sorry to hear that not forwarding that email can in fact lead to our death.  ;)

It has already been determined that I am beyond the counseling stage !!!!!!!!!!!!

jerry

I have now completed my Jerry Training 101.  You go to pee FIRST, then open the weekly cartoon posting! :D  Another artful post, I love em'. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:  Russ

And the training 101 is free. It's a win-win Sir.