🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Missing posts

CharleyL

Why have my posts from before 2015 been deleted? In all other forums that I'm a member, posts to the forums are saved for years. There's a lot of good information in older posts that can be very helpful to newer members. If this is standard procedure here, can't we keep them a little longer, like maybe 2 or 3 years? One year just seems way to little. A lot changes in a year, but it doesn't become obsolete for several years.

Charley

I don't delete posts on SSV.  The only forum that I clean out every once in awhile is in the Pattern Requests forum (which I'm long overdue).  Your Posts tab on your profile only shows your recent posts.  Click Find Content in the upper right corner of your profile to see everything.  A search should get you other posts if you're looking for something specific.

I don't delete posts on SSV.  The only forum that I clean out every once in awhile is in the Pattern Requests forum (which I'm long overdue).  Your Posts tab on your profile only shows your recent posts.  Click Find Content in the upper right corner of your profile to see everything.  A search should get you other posts if you're looking for something specific.

Your knowledge astounds me