🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Hey there from Arizona

TodG

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum. I have used a dremel for a few years, mainly for outside cuts. I just picked up a Dewalt (used) and cant wait to get started on some inside cuts! I live in Arizona but will be retiring in a year and a half and moving to South Texas.

Hello Friend,Welcome .Won't you be surprised when you sink your teeth(blade )into a nice piece of wood and create nice saleable item of joy for friends ,family and customers.i happy on you choice of saw. Keep coming back friend!

Another welcome from TN - this one from the foothills of the Smokies.  Look forward to seeing what you are working on.  Lots of great folks and great advice and knowledge here so be sure to ask if you have any questions.  I'm a relative newbie to the saw myself (almost a year now so maybe  I can drop the newbie status soon.  ;)  :? ) and have throughly enjoyed all the helpful folks and their knowledge they freely share.  

I wish to welcome you to our world wide family and hope that you plan to log on often, if you do you will soon understand how friendly the people here are to everyone else. We love the newbies and we are always ready to help you if and when you feel you might be a little confused about something. It could be where to buy blades, wood or find a particular pattern you saw somewhere else. Or perhaps you wish you had a pattern you could cut of a family member or your favorite car or   animal, just ask for it in the 'pattern request'' forum and see what happens. The  more often you log on here the sooner you will feel what I mean by 'family'.  Stick around and have fun with your saw.

Dick

heppnerguy

Here is the Dewalt788 Type 1 that I picked up for 225.00    It came with the adjustable stand, light, the bar to hold up the arm, and the foot switch.     It is as smooth as butter!!   I am really pleased with this craigslist find.

post-31340-0-11091700-1488338787_thumb.jpg