Just another new guy

djrljr

Hello, from Middleburg, FL. Picked up a used DeWalt and about 200 new blades this weekend. Also got a 9" SandFlee, and two milk crates of old scrolling magazines hoping to put it to good use.

Welcome friend,I believe you've out done my Dewalt finds with all the goodies you got.I'm happy for you now there's nothing stopping you from being the best.Your going to fit right in nicely That's a rare deal!

Welcome to The Village.. I would suggest that you go slow at first. Start with really easy pattern and get the feel of that DeWalt. Once you feel like you have that mastered then push the envelop a little and try something that looks a little challenging but not impossible. Continue to move forward in that manner and you should enjoy your new found ability to change a flat piece of wood into something you family and friends will want to have. Good luck and remember this,,,,,,,if you run into something that seems overwhelm you, then just post your questions on the forum and you WILL get help

Dick

heppnerguy

Hello, from Middleburg, FL. Picked up a used DeWalt and about 200 new blades this weekend. Also got a 9" SandFlee, and two milk crates of old scrolling magazines hoping to put it to good use.

Please let me know what you think of the SandFlee.  I have looked at them for a long time, but I never seem to be able to get the throw-away cash to get one.  I think Rolf has one also.  They are spendy if you buy a new one but look like they would be very useful.  Eliminate a lot of hand sanding.