🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Having problems with this site.

I have not been able to get on and talk with you guys for the past couple of days. To do something on here it's like having dial up but worse. I had ATT out Sunday and they had to put in a new router so I guess that could have something to do with it but I don't see how. All other sites that I go to pops right up with no problem. If any of you guys that know a lot about computers could help I would appreciate it.

What type of computer???  When I have problems like that I noticed that the batteries in my wireless key pad and or mouse are low. I change those and I am back in business. Don't ask me why I just know it works. Something to do with that small card you need to plug in the usb port when you install those devices. 

Sometimes background programs can take a lot of CPU.  Things like virus scanners, Avast, program updates, etc.  You can also do a regular virus sweep, in case a virus is chewing up CPU.  It's strange that other sites are not effected.  The only thing I can think of is if you visit SSV during peak times.  At the bottom of the page on the forum, you can see how many people are online.  I'd think if more than 80-90 people online at the same time, it might slow down a bit.

I know that my computer was slowing down and a virus sweep didn't help much.. I then downloaded Malwarebytes and ran it. It took care of my problems. If you download this it will put you on a 30 day trial period. after this don't buy and you can keep the free version  and it will work for you  you don't have to buy anything you will have it in your computer It may help and then again it may not.but it wont hurt you.

IKE.

I have not been able to get on and talk with you guys for the past couple of days. To do something on here it's like having dial up but worse. I had ATT out Sunday and they had to put in a new router so I guess that could have something to do with it but I don't see how. All other sites that I go to pops right up with no problem. If any of you guys that know a lot about computers could help I would appreciate it.

Lots of times when i use cc cleaner i have to re log in SSV to be able to post.

• 2 weeks later...