🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Hello from Wichita, Ks

Chunkthekid

Hello ladies and gentleman, new scroll addict here. I bought a Dewalt DW788 last week and haven't been able to get out of my garage since. I have been spending my time scrolling simple patterns and projects just to get used to what blades work with what woods, tension, etc. I am a firm believer in trial by fire and I don't mind making mistakes I can learn from, but I am glad I found a community to learn from people that have been perfecting their craft for years. Thanks for letting me join in! Happy Scrolling!

post-31605-0-92051400-1490284603_thumb.jpg

Hi Travis:

Welcome to the Village.  It looks like you are diving in and succeeding nicely.  That is a great way to start.  

When you hit the roadblock, the Village will be invaluable.  Just remember there are no dumb questions and you will not make a mistake that others on this forum have not made themselves.  :roll:

Bruce

Minneapolis 

Hello ladies and gentleman, new scroll addict here. I bought a Dewalt DW788 last week and haven't been able to get out of my garage since. I have been spending my time scrolling simple patterns and projects just to get used to what blades work with what woods, tension, etc. I am a firm believer in trial by fire and I don't mind making mistakes I can learn from, but I am glad I found a community to learn from people that have been perfecting their craft for years. Thanks for letting me join in! Happy Scrolling!

Welcome friend,Your off and running with a great saw.Come out of the shop to get more wood and blades and you'll just like the rest of us here.Glad to have you.

Your doing great work and off to a grand start. WELCOME.to the village, learning "trial by fire" is OK we have all been there, and now we're here to help, sometimes the right questions asked can reduce frustration and increase enjoyment. As you said.a lot here have perfected there craft for years, more important they are willing to help..

But you really got to try and get out of the garage (a little)😂😂😂😂

Welcome to the Village from the only NoDak (North Dakota) member ... Great job on the parrot puzzle.. Keep us posted on future projects