Hi from Vermont

poupster2

Hi from the Burlington, Vermont area,

I've been scrolling for around 15 years now but only recently have I done so to sell my work. My craft has always been for presents for family and friends and I have enjoyed doing it.  2 years ago, my daughter needed to do some found raising so; I decided to help her by making ornaments.  Needless to say that I got addicted to making all these ornaments and to all the positive feedback and encouragement that I got at the many craft fairs I attended.

I now make a lot more than just ornaments and just discovered this community and cannot believe how much information there is on this site.

Here is a trophy I made for the Champlain Valley Hardwater tournament series. Ended up needing to make 8!!!

post-29173-0-98780700-1491581074_thumb.jpg

Edited by poupster2

I've been scrolling for around 15 years now but only recently have I done so to sell my work. My craft has always been for presents for family and friends and I have enjoyed doing it.  2 years ago, my daughter needed to do some found raising so; I decided to help her by making ornaments.  Needless to say that I got addicted to making all these ornaments and to all the positive feedback and encouragement that I got at the many craft fairs I attended.

I now make a lot more than just ornaments and just discovered this community and cannot believe how much information there is on this site.

Here is a trophy I made for the Champlain Valley Hardwater tournament series. Ended up needing to make 8!!!

Very nice work ... welcome to the village... many people here who are well informed and ready and wiling to help

That's pan size.very well done pattern

That's pan size.very well done pattern

Great Job! Welcome to the group. Always enjoyed taking the ferry from NY to Burlington on the lake and having a good meal at the Ice House.

Sorry to say but the Ice house is Now closed!  But there are some other fabulous restaurants and pubs in the downtown area. I know you'll find a good replacement.

3 hours ago, Stupid Donkey said:

Welcome. Did you catch the first pattern of this trophy? Very nice cutting.

No SD,  I did not catch that one! LOL Ended up making 8 of those and that was my contribution for this Ice fishing tournaments!  Great bunch of folks and was happy to donate these!