🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

This family is the greatest

heppnerguy

I had so many nice posts from my being away on a two week vacation in Arizona that I almost started missing myself. Unfortunately I came to my senses ( I know that doesn't sound like somethings I could do) and thought I would send a photo of my tough day today

I know life is hard sometimes. Trying to put up with only 93 degrees today and a 5 mile an hour breeze.

Thought I would throw in a couple more fotos of our kids shabby place where we will be trying to find some peace.

Dick

Help ergonomic

post-2238-0-55885900-1492208825_thumb.jpeg

post-2238-0-20765100-1492209364_thumb.jpeg

post-2238-0-01342500-1492209384_thumb.jpeg

post-2238-0-29927000-1492209405_thumb.jpeg

Edited by heppnerguy

I had so many nice posts from my being away on a two week vacation in Arizona that I almost started missing myself. Unfortunately I came to my senses ( I know that doesn't sound like somethings I could do) and thought I would send a photo of my tough day today

I know life is hard sometimes. Trying to put up with only 93 degrees today and a 5 mile an hour breeze.

Thought I would throw in a couple more fotos of our kids shabby place where we will be trying to find some peace.

Dick

Help ergonomic

Ahh! Arizona my favorite place to be! there's gold in them there hills ,Trust me!

I FEEL SOOOOOOO SORRY FOR YOU... But I think your the kind of guy to over come such hardship

g

I am doing my best. Took a dip in the pool yesterday and sat outside in the 80 degree evening while visiting with our kids. Next week we will be looking at houses here. Just have to convince the wife that 80 degree winters isn't really all that difficult to get used to.

Dick

heppnerguy

Dick, have you been there in the summer with the temp reaching 112f and higher and the humidity at 2-3% ? If you can afford it, winter there and than back home for the summer. I was born in the southwest and spent 90% of my life here and I am more or less used to the dry heat and I just don't spend a lot of time in the mid day sun. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Erv

Have a good time .... My vacation in August will be at our cabin in Minnesota.... Since I am not hauling a scroll saw down there I am taking some wood burning projects with me to work on.... 

Just getting into another aspect of working with wood ... someday the wood burning and the scroll sawing will merge 

Barn - old car 1.jpg

Cabin -Outhouse.jpg

deer jumping over log.jpg

On April 18, 2017 at 6:58 PM, redwine said:

Dick, have you been there in the summer with the temp reaching 112f and higher and the humidity at 2-3% ? If you can afford it, winter there and than back home for the summer. I was born in the southwest and spent 90% of my life here and I am more or less used to the dry heat and I just don't spend a lot of time in the mid day sun. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Erv

We are planning on going back up to Oregon in the hottest months and visiting with our family and friends there. We have many people to visit during that time and include some sight seeing places on those travels

Dick

heppnerguy