link suggestion

JimErn

I use the unread content page religiously, and I use the middle click function on the mouse to open each thread in a new tab.  When I go back to the unread content page, the link I clicked is still showing as unclicked (original color). 

When I initially hover the mouse over the link, it changes to the read color as it should, but the color does not stick after I click on it.  So when I get back to that tab, I can not see from the link colors what has been clicked on and what has not.  I have tried it in firefox and chrome, same issue.

Other communities I haunt, it works as stated.

Not an urgent issue at all, and it might be only me it affects due to the way I use the community.

Jim

If you open a link in a new page, you'll have to reload the page to show that the link has been read.  So if you're using the Unread Content link, after your refresh that page, the links you have read will disappear.  If you're using the Activity feed, the links you read will no longer be in bold.

Let me know if it's not working that way for you.

If you open a link in a new page, you'll have to reload the page to show that the link has been read.

That makes sense, just surprised me, other communities that is not the case, the links change when clicked with no need for refresh.  In the old community format, when I opened a link in a new tab, there was a dotted line around the link I clicked when I returned to the listing page.

If you're using the Activity feed, the links you read will no longer be in bold.

I just tried that and the link color remains, I am sure with a refresh they would change.

Not a big deal, I can cope with it.  Thanks for responding