Members name;

hawkeye10

On 4/23/2017 at 7:02 PM, Scrappile said:

You don't have to call them "hey you" you can call them by their user name.  Some people just are private and that should be their choice, which it is.  But if they list it in their profile, and their profile is not blocked I don't see why they wouldn't put it in their signature.  Their choice.

Like I said I still don't give a hoot if it is their real name but for me some of the user names just don't seem to fit well in a response.   I really prefer to address you as Paul rather than Scrappile but that's just me.

I always kinda figured it was like having a handle back in the days of CB's. Your handle was your nickname and everyone knew you by that name. Me, I'm a clown and very proud of being one. My clown character name is Gonzo. People call me that whether  I'm in costume or not. And I'm ok with that.  Actually I'm pretty proud of that. Besides which, "Hey Gonzo!" Is a lot better than "Hey Dorkwad," Big big smile. 

Signed 

Gonzo or Matt or Dorkwad. Now I'm all confused. 

8 hours ago, Gonzo said:

I always kinda figured it was like having a handle back in the days of CB's. Your handle was your nickname and everyone knew you by that name. Me, I'm a clown and very proud of being one. My clown character name is Gonzo. People call me that whether  I'm in costume or not. And I'm ok with that.  Actually I'm pretty proud of that. Besides which, "Hey Gonzo!" Is a lot better than "Hey Dorkwad," Big big smile. 

Signed 

Gonzo or Matt or Dorkwad. Now I'm all confused. 

Matt what I am talking about is having an easy way for people to know your first name. To get your first name I had to go to your profile to get it. Don't say it I know I am lazy.  :lol: