Hi from Germany

Aggie

11 hours ago, Aggie said:

Hi everyone 

My wife told me to get a hobby so I did some looking around and found scroll sawing, and i' m glad I did I really like it a lot.

Best hobby i ever had ,wish i'd have started a long time ago.I'm at peace with the world crating scroll saw projects daily.you'll be right up there with us skill wise.Have a ball doing so and keep coming back,friend!Your family now!

Welcome to THE VILLAGE. You sue have done a fine job with your first scroll saw pieces. If you are this successful from the beginning efforts, I am pretty sure you are already hooked on scrolling. My wife and I had exchange high school students from Germany and were able to attend their high school graduation a couple of years ago. One lived in Limberg and the other in Hamberg. It is such a beautiful country and we loved the wonderful Germany people. So log on often and ask any questions you may have, several will people will most likely chime in to help you with an answer. I hope you looked at our large pattern library, as it is filled with free patterns to download and add to your inventory and cut as you find time to.

Dick

heppnerguy 

On 4/26/2017 at 3:46 PM, Rolf said:

Your English is very good 

My English is good because I'm American, I'm a left over soldier, I got married to a German we had a son then we got devoiced and I stayed here for my son

Edited by Aggie
Mispelled