out of action

ike

The past 2 weeks I haven't do anything on the saw, My back has been bothering so yesterday I went out and worked a couple of hours and my back was getting tired so I went into the house picked up a fishing magazine and then My back felt ok so I went fishing Well I will have to take a couple of days off again. The onlly good thing tat happened was I caught a 20 inch Large mouth Bass weighing 4 lbs on 8 dlb line It was a good fight adnd well worth a couple of days off the saw. No pictures I didn't have my phone the baaattery was dead.

IKE

There was a 6 lb bass caught 3 years ago and that was what I was fishing for. I did change to 12 lb. test line today. The 4 lb one gave me a good fight on * lb line.The nice thing about the phone being dead is that your wife can't bother you. you just fish as long as you wish.

IKE

Edited by ike

I just took a little vacation from work with grand ideas of spending a majority of my time on my saw... Well the wife wanted to go camping, so that's what we did. I caught 12 largemouth and I would be giving myself credit if I said they all totaled up the weight of your one fish. Good Catch!

Envy you guys.  I'm one of those fishermen that buys a license every year but never goes  Been so long since I have gone, I no longer know of the hundreds of rules nor were to go.  Way back when I did fish the yearly fishing and hunting pamphlet was around 3 pages with all the hunting and fishing laws.  Now there is a book size pamphlet for hunt and one for fishing.  Also a additional card/fee for each species you want to catch.

You guys make me feel guilty. I keep an 18 foot (2004) Trophy walk around (designed for fishing) in a slip all summer great fishing all around me, yet I haven't fished for over 20 years. 

Like some of you I will also be sidelined by surgery May 11. We are all falling apart:cry: