something new ( for me)

tuner

I saw for a hobby and enjoy it a lot, since I picked up my saw  about a month ago I have turned out about 30 + projects, these are unfinished. Low grade plywood mostly wall plaques. The mony spent on wood/blades/ECT. Is just the cost of my hobby and I don't regret one cent of it..

So problem is (was) beside the garbage were do i put all this work..you can only give so much away.. My wife came up with the idea of giving them to her girlfriends who are always having yard sales. Got the final count back today -- out of 28 pieces 4 got lost and and I got 51.00 dollars... Don't know if they were all sold or held for next sale, was told it was fine if I made more. And I did mention to my wife see if you can get a couple of dollars each. 

I am happy to have the space cleared, there are no events around here, never saw scroll work at yard sales 

To be honest it bothers me a little, the work I see here , and my own  is worth the selling price and more and putting this junk out there seems wrong somehow

Like to know what my friends here have to say, should I do it again ? Or just throw them out. 

Apparently you're doing something right... people want what you're making and they're willing to pay for them.  

Enjoy your hobby, keep making things, keep finding new and different things to make and maybe you'll stumble upon something you enjoy making that more people will be interested in buying.  

You're not forcing anyone to buy them, so no reason to feel "bad" in any way.  Keep cutting.

Edited by Iguanadon

Tuner is there a farmer's market in your community or within say 1 hour? It would be a good place to get a space one weekend and see how it goes.  Also look at Events and Activities in your local Craigslist. Craigslist is a great resource especially to find holiday bazaars in November / December.