🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Hello from Colorado

Colojeeper

Don, glad you decided to pick us as a scrolling family. You have already been greeted by some of our family members from many places around the globe. I am welcoming you from Oregon and if you log on often, you will soon learn that you are among a lot of helpful, friendly people. We love to help one another and many log on every day. Don't be shy, about responding to anyone's post. and continue to share with us, some of the things you are doing. and remember, we  are here to help, share and be family

Dick

heppnerguy

On 5/4/2017 at 3:39 PM, Colojeeper said:

New to the scroll saw and looking to make finer cuts than my bandsaw will allow.  This looks like a great place for ideas and to ask questions.

Don

Your in the right place to put that band saw to shame! Welcome friend .i recently threw out my Chinese band saw and acquired a good one now.What a difference the blade stays on for more than a minute too.Welcome friend and friend you'll be to thousands of scrollers around the world with the click of the mouse.no greater joy have i found than scrolling.It's use is amazing for all the usefull .decorative and just about anything else you can do with it.Key chains ,Key Holders picture frames very custom,Portraits of pet and friends it's endless.Keep coming back ,so much free info everyday here! Welcome again!