For all that are having sign in problems

I to was having the sign in problem that seems a lot are having again starting today, plus the slowness of the site. I tried a lot of different things and nothing changed. What I finally figured out is that like a few if not all of us, we have the site book marked. I went and deleted it out of my bookmarks then retyped the site address and signed in. Once i signed in and got to the site being signed in, I saved it in my bookmarks again. Since then I've not had to re-sign in again. Not sure if this will help you all but it worked for me.

Yeah, well I'm not happy at all.  I went to check on a pattern i wanted to post.  It took three minutes maybe, when i got back, zip, i was told to sign in again.  I did.  Then i checked all the PMs i had, since i hadn't bothered to go through all this each day, and when i answered one, i had to sign in again to answer the others.  I decided it wasn't worth it.  So if i didn't answer your PM.. well sorry, not going to sign in each time.

Russell