Task Complete.... darn

Scrappile

9 hours ago, Scrappile said:

Well the other evening I finished all the puzzles patterns I purchased from Scott (Iggy).  I GOT to re-cut the lion because I broke a piece when sanding.  I say "GOT" because I was kinda sad to finish all the patterns I had.  SOOOOOoo, I ordered 7 more... !  I really find cutting these relaxing.  When I tire working on some other scrolling that is more nerve racking, I stop and cut one of the puzzles.   I just fine it very relaxing.  They are not hard to cut but do take some care.  You want the pieces to fit nicely.  As I say I find them relaxing when tense, I also find they work good as sort of "warm up" cutting to get you going.  I have no idea what I will do with all the puzzles, I don't want to over do it with my Grandson.  Guess I will keep them around to let little ones play with if any ever come to visit.  I have also found they are kinda like the "fidget spinner" , if they are sitting some where people just have to take them apart and put them back together just like they have to pick up the fidget spinner and play with it. 

Okay, I know I sound like a sales person for Iggy's puzzles, and I am not, darn fun though and darn good service from Iggy....... just saying,,,

puzzlesdonr.jpg

Lookin good ,Now relax,lol

20 hours ago, Scrappile said:

Well the other evening I finished all the puzzles patterns I purchased from Scott (Iggy).  I GOT to re-cut the lion because I broke a piece when sanding.  I say "GOT" because I was kinda sad to finish all the patterns I had.  SOOOOOoo, I ordered 7 more... !  I really find cutting these relaxing.  When I tire working on some other scrolling that is more nerve racking, I stop and cut one of the puzzles.   I just fine it very relaxing.  They are not hard to cut but do take some care.  You want the pieces to fit nicely.  As I say I find them relaxing when tense, I also find they work good as sort of "warm up" cutting to get you going.  I have no idea what I will do with all the puzzles, I don't want to over do it with my Grandson.  Guess I will keep them around to let little ones play with if any ever come to visit.  I have also found they are kinda like the "fidget spinner" , if they are sitting some where people just have to take them apart and put them back together just like they have to pick up the fidget spinner and play with it. 

Okay, I know I sound like a sales person for Iggy's puzzles, and I am not, darn fun though and darn good service from Iggy....... just saying,,,

puzzlesdonr.jpg

Can you pick the patterns you want Paul when you order I am going to give this puzzle lark a go and will buy from Scott too just wondering how you ordered and if it is lucky dip lol 

Nice cutting Paul.  Make copies and start stockpiling... then send them to me for my upcoming show in August.  :-)

I'm glad you enjoy cutting them so much.  You're right, it's very relaxing and I enjoy every minute that I'm making them.  It's soothing and every half hour I have a finished puzzle which is very satisfying.

You'll find people to give them to.  Think about local elementary schools, libraries, etc. after you run out of friends and family.

6 hours ago, blights69 said:

Can you pick the patterns you want Paul when you order I am going to give this puzzle lark a go and will buy from Scott too just wondering how you ordered and if it is lucky dip lol 

Frank, go to my website and any animal you see, that means I have the pattern and can sell it.  You place the order thru my website, you'll see SCROLL SAW PATTERNS area.  

As a reminder, Harvey Byler is the artist and I have his permission to sell the patterns and he get's paid for each one.

Let me know if any questions.

Iggy

Yes Frank, Iggy make it real easy.  I go to his site, browse his puzzles and make a list of the ones I want.  Then I go to purchase patterns and click add to cart.  Enter how many you are going to purchase and then in the little white box keyin the names of the ones you want.  Then do the paypal thing.  You will hear from Scott in short order.  He sends them via email.  "Lucky Dip"?   In Amerca we say... Easy peasy. 

Edited by Scrappile

7 hours ago, Scrappile said:

Yes Frank, Iggy make it real easy.  I go to his site, browse his puzzles and make a list of the ones I want.  Then I go to purchase patterns and click add to cart.  Enter how many you are going to purchase and then in the little white box keyin the names of the ones you want.  Then do the paypal thing.  You will hear from Scott in short order.  He sends them via email.  "Lucky Dip"?   In Amerca we say... Easy peasy. 

Thanks Paul here easy peasy means the same it is easy, lucky dip means you get random and do not know until you get them lol 

8 hours ago, Iguanadon said:

Frank, go to my website and any animal you see, that means I have the pattern and can sell it.  You place the order thru my website, you'll see SCROLL SAW PATTERNS area.  

As a reminder, Harvey Byler is the artist and I have his permission to sell the patterns and he get's paid for each one.

Let me know if any questions.

Iggy

Thanks Iggy I shall go take a look later today