🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Some new projects

Fish

6 minutes ago, Fish said:

These are some I've been working on for awhile. Some done from pictures and some by patterns by Steve Good.   Oak, Walnut and Cherry. I think I'm gonna give the grandfather clocks to my sister to sell at a show up in Bloomington Illinois.  I have a few other things to send with her also. I'm running out of room in the garage.  The scroll saw college is walnut and I think the other wood was spalted cherry.  The necklace pieces I did for another sister. I did them from pictures. Thanks Bob for the Tree of Life. I gave the first oak grandfather clock to my Dad - he loved it.

Beatles-Steve Good.JPG

Celtic I love You Always.JPG

Cherry Grandfather Clock.JPG

Collage.JPG

Necklace.JPG

Steve Good Candle holder.JPG

Tree of Life -Bob.JPG

Weddinfg Ring.JPG

whoa! Time on your hands it looks like .Very nice projects to stay busy with ,Well done!

3 hours ago, Scrappile said:

Great cutting.  I especially like that bowl (third from the end).  How big is that?

It's a pattern by Steve good.  Pretty recent.  It's about 6-7 in.  1/2" thick 2degree angle w a # 3 blade.  It comes out really nice.  You wouldn't have to glue it either.