Loading my friends shop up

amazingkevin

20 hours ago, blights69 said:

As usual Kevin great pieces cannot wait to get back on my saw and cut something once my back allows me I gotta cut me some vinyl I miss it lol 

i'm at a constant struggle to keep my posture when sitting and scrolling .I don't want back aches or walk around like a 90 year old slump over.take a well needed rest .you know you can perform perfect just not all the time .You were cutting so many records the record industry just might have to send you a gold record and see what you can do,Save the dust from that one ,i could use it to pay off all my bills,lol

18 hours ago, lawson56 said:

Kevin,that Grace Prayer just brought back so many Memories,Thanks.Your work is So Cool.:thumbs::thumbs:

thanks bobby ,the village brings back memories for me one way or another .I remember a new member had trouble in the turns .I laughed and said me too but it grows on you and before you know it your in and out and didn't think twice about it.I love all I've learned in the village especially typing ,lol

14 hours ago, meflick said:

Good to hear about the shop Kevin.  Now i see why you have been on such a cutting tear!  Excellent work.  hope they sell well for you.  Don't price too cheap though!  Thanks for showing.

I know what you mean ,They will clean out the good stuff and leave the less  valued pieces ,It's good to have high prices to make the lower priced thing sell and still have a quality display.Thanks for looking!

3 hours ago, amazingkevin said:

i'm at a constant struggle to keep my posture when sitting and scrolling .I don't want back aches or walk around like a 90 year old slump over.take a well needed rest .you know you can perform perfect just not all the time .You were cutting so many records the record industry just might have to send you a gold record and see what you can do,Save the dust from that one ,i could use it to pay off all my bills,lol

Lol thanks Kevin