New member from S.A.

Robjames

Hi all, I'm Rob, in the Southern Cape of South Africa. I jumped in at the deep end 19 years ago, with Intarsia from Judy Gale Roberts' patterns, and was hooked!

Since retiring 13 years ago, I have become increasingly involved with woodwork in general, building stuff big and small on commission.I am always amazed at the numerous applications that the scroll saw has in my on-going work, quite apart from pure scrollsawing of patterns, I also produce scroll-sawed items and other small woodwork for a weekly craft stall that I am involved with, and one of my favourite types of commission is to produce signs with raised scroll-sawed lettering. I have a Hegner Multicut 2S.

I look forward to participating and learning new things from this friendly group.

16 hours ago, Robjames said:

Hi all, I'm Rob, in the Southern Cape of South Africa. I jumped in at the deep end 19 years ago, with Intarsia from Judy Gale Roberts' patterns, and was hooked!

Since retiring 13 years ago, I have become increasingly involved with woodwork in general, building stuff big and small on commission.I am always amazed at the numerous applications that the scroll saw has in my on-going work, quite apart from pure scrollsawing of patterns, I also produce scroll-sawed items and other small woodwork for a weekly craft stall that I am involved with, and one of my favourite types of commission is to produce signs with raised scroll-sawed lettering. I have a Hegner Multicut 2S.

I look forward to participating and learning new things from this friendly group.

Welcome Rob,your family here now.Keep coming back!