Jronn65

9 hours ago, tuner said:

A big Texas welcome, settle in and relax , all sorts of good information can be found here.  How do you like your DW ? I may break down and get one someday.

I had a Skil and the Dewalt is a game changer.  Much more quiet and less vibration, but the main thing is you can feed the blade from the top.  

On 6/24/2017 at 5:44 PM, Jronn65 said:

been scrolling for 3 years now.  Just upgraded to the dewalt.  I live in Tuscaloosa Al so Roll Tide to you all!  Looking forward to seeing how Scroll Saw village goes!

Welcome friend ,you'll not need to go else where for great advice and help .I've been to other clubs but they don't talk shop like we do  welcome aboard friend

Welcome to The Village. We all love to talk shop, share our work, help others when we can and welcome new family members. Go explore everything you can find here and enjoy being a part of our family. I can guarantee you that if you log on often, take part in the conversations and post your work, you will feel right at home here really quickly

Dick

heppnerguy