Newbie from Russia

roma_fil

Good afternoon! I'm from Russia. I'm new to cutting. Very glad to join your community! At us in Russia sawing out by a jigsaw it is developed poorly. I do not have enough ideas and advice! I saw with a hand-operated jigsaw. I cut my first works for my little daughter. I saw her joy and now I want to cut out for all the kids I know. Now I have ordered a jig saw from Europe. Sorry for my English.

Welcome to the Village Roman.  I'm Marg from Australia.  If you have any questions just ask someone will help you.  When you said that you had ordered a Jig Saw, did you mean jig saw or scroll saw?  You will have to show us photos of what you have made.

Marg

Welcome to the Village Roman.  I am from the Southeastern part of the USA.  Nothing more fun then making something for your child and having the love it.  You will want to check out and do some puzzles for her perhaps - depending upon her age - don't cut too small of pieces.  Look forward to your participation.  Good luck on your new saw.

On 7/3/2017 at 2:41 PM, roma_fil said:

Now ordered a Scheppach sd 1600v from Germany to make many toys for the kids and realize all their ideas.

amazing work i've never tryed a hand fret saw .Sorry for my late reply but my meds are takeing over my life and memory Welcome friend keep coming back you are loved here friend!