Card stock???

hawkeye10

I had not heard of card stock until some of you guys said you it as backers for certain projects. "" Y-all are a lot of trouble ""  :lol: I went to Staples to buy some this mourning and what they had was like a pastel in the colors. I wanted fire engine red, bright green, bright yellow, and black, but I didn't fined any of those. So am I looking for something that is not to be had? The trip wasn't wasted time as  I had some patterns enlarged. 

hobby lobby.

They have absolutely nothing for hobbies, but when it comes to crafts they have every type of paper ever made.

271 shades of red in flat, semi-gloss, gloss, hi-gloss, glitter, fluorescent. Card stock, extra thin stuff, foam backed, foil...

And while you're there, pick up some plastic flowers for your spouse. They've got 5 aisles devoted just to plastic flowers.

Hobby Lobby, Michaels, AC Moore, Jo Ann's - any of the "craft stores" that sell paper crafting/scrapbooking supplies carry large quantities and colors of card stock.  You can find it in 81/2" x 11", 12x12", and smaller as well.  Many a Walmart and Target also sells paper crafting/scrapbooking supplies but their selection is not as wide.

11 hours ago, hawkeye10 said:

I had not heard of card stock until some of you guys said you it as backers for certain projects. "" Y-all are a lot of trouble ""  :lol: I went to Staples to buy some this mourning and what they had was like a pastel in the colors. I wanted fire engine red, bright green, bright yellow, and black, but I didn't fined any of those. So am I looking for something that is not to be had? The trip wasn't wasted time as  I had some patterns enlarged. 

card stock will jam a good printer so expect it too happen,no big deal