July 14th is the new Christmas

Iguanadon

Summer Santa is coming tomorrow!  He arrives in a big brown truck wearing brown shorts and shirt and he's making a special delivery to Iggy because he's been a good boy... well, he hasn't been mean for a few hours... A brand new Hawk saw will be on his brown sleigh... Counting down the hours...

Can't come soon enough, I'm down to my emergency back-up DW788... it sure is cutting smooth compared to the one I recently wore out.

2017-07-13_1459.png

20 minutes ago, JOE_M said:

Are you ready? Did you clear out a space in the workshop for it? Rewire the shop yet? You do realize that it's made in Kansas. It won't work with a normal 110v outlet - you need to hook it up to a windmill - I'm pretty sure I read that on their FAQ page.

Oh crap, I better hop on Amazon and find a quick-ship windmill!!!

It likely won't come until late in the day tomorrow, so I may not get a chance to set it up until Saturday after the farmers market...  

Very exciting Iggy,  I think I get just as excited reading about someone else getting a new saw as I do when I have one coming....well maybe not quite as excited, but almost.  I'm very anxious to read your review/thoughts on it when you get it up and running and have time.