We notice you are using AdBlock.  Please consider turning it off for Scroll Saw Village.  We rely on minimal ads to keep the lights on.  Thank you for your support.

Sign in to follow this  
glsho

Need 67 Chevy Truck pattern

Wow. That's a tough one. Its hard to find good intarsia/segmentation patterns, let alone the ones that aren't wildlife. I found this at Saw Bird. He has a couple of old trucks on there. Segmentation patterns and intarsia patterns are more or less the same thing. With segmentation, you just use one piece of wood. So that should work just fine, I would think. If those don't work, you could take a photograph and make it into a line drawing and use that as a pattern. If you need help with that, let me know. I could probably help you turn a photo into a pattern (just give me a little time...LOL)

Anybody else know of anything?

I would also be willing to try to make a pattern if you have a 300 dpi pic to send.

Travis, how do you repy without the quotes?

God Bless! SpiritHorse55@hotmail.com

Wow. That's a tough one. Its hard to find good intarsia/segmentation patterns, let alone the ones that aren't wildlife. I found this at Saw Bird. He has a couple of old trucks on there. Segmentation patterns and intarsia patterns are more or less the same thing. With segmentation, you just use one piece of wood. So that should work just fine, I would think. If those don't work, you could take a photograph and make it into a line drawing and use that as a pattern. If you need help with that, let me know. I could probably help you turn a photo into a pattern (just give me a little time...LOL)

Anybody else know of anything?