🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

pattern library

When I try to scroll the page down in the pattern library it won't go past the first row.  This is after I go to a topic.  I am trying to see sports & games patterns.  See the second row for a sec an than the page jumps back to the firs row.  What do I do to fix this?  Thanks  I'am looking for the pattern of a man holding a shield that holds darts.

Edited by trackman

5 minutes ago, trackman said:

When I try to scroll the page down in the pattern library it won't go past the first row.  See the second row for a sec an than the page jumps back to the firs row.  What do I do to fix this?  Thanks

Good question. I have been having problems with the pattern library ever since they changed servers. I gave up on it and don't go there any more.

Hmmm.  I tried it on IE 11 and seemed to work fine.  I prefer Google Chrome or Firefox.  They seem to work the best with SSV.  The only thing I can think of is make sure your Java is up to date.  But I don't think that would interfere with your browsing.

12 hours ago, trackman said:

When I try to scroll the page down in the pattern library it won't go past the first row.  This is after I go to a topic.  I am trying to see sports & games patterns.  See the second row for a sec an than the page jumps back to the firs row.  What do I do to fix this?  Thanks  I'am looking for the pattern of a man holding a shield that holds darts.

wish i had time to see what all is in the library again.