Upgrading Software

Travis

Howdy all.  I just wanted to give y'all a heads up that I'll be upgrading our forum software sometime today (or tomorrow, depending on how busy I get).  It's just a version upgrade and patch, so it should be painless.  SSV might be off for a short time (maybe 5 minutes or so).  I'll update this thread once it's complete.

Remember that if SSV is not available, you can find information and updates on our Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/scrollsawvillage/

I finished the upgrade.  Everything looks to be in place.  Some of the colors are a bit wonky, so I'll fiddle around with that as I get a chance.

One cool new feature, instead of the Like button, we now have a heart  button.  If you hover over it, you can choose different kinds of "likes" like Thanks, Ha Ha, Confused, Sad, and Heart.  I think they added a few other features too, that I'll look at closer as I get the chance.

25 minutes ago, Rob said:

When marking a forum read you now have to confirm which is a bit of a pain.  Any chance that could be changed?

Rob

I took a look and it doesn't seem like I have control over that.  It's probably not a bad thing, since the "Mark Forum Read" and "Start New Topic" buttons are so close to each other.