🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Hi from the uk

Steve Deane

Good afternoon and hello from the uk. My name is Steve and found this site by pure chance from being on Steve Good's website. My interest in scrolling started many, many years ago and started out with just a cheapy saw from b&q. After a year or so and struggling with doing a lot of what a liked to do I decided to purchase a much bigger saw. Purchased a diamond scrollsaw which were handmade in the uk by a small manufacturing company who unfortunately are no longer in business. I have had the machine for about 10 years now and still absolutely love it. Recently got back into scrolling and am glad to say that I am enjoying it more now than I ever did. Hope to be of some help on this site and will try to be an active member. Cheers guys and gals. PS loving all of your work that I have seen so far. A few pics of some of my recent works are below. Am on instagram as @sawdustisfun if anyone wants to see my work. Cheers

20170806_114433.jpg

20170910_160350.jpg

20170909_173839.jpg

20170909_173649.jpg

Welcome to the Village from across the Pond. I am in Eastern Tennessee in the foothills of the Great Smokey Mountains.  Some nice work there. I don't do instagram so I am afraid I won't see it if you don't share here. I look forward to your participation. Many here have found Steve Good through this site, or this site through Steve's.

Steve, Welcome from Arizona. I personally have never seen a Diamond scroll saw before but it looks like it is made quite well. So glad you found us here and hope to see more of your work in the future. I am sure you will have some helpful things for others, with several  years of scrolling experience. I hope you log on often and become a regular here. I can assure you that you will never regret having done that as everyone is so friendly and helpful to one another here. 

Dick

heppnerguy 

On 9/17/2017 at 11:28 AM, Steve Deane said:

Good afternoon and hello from the uk. My name is Steve and found this site by pure chance from being on Steve Good's website. My interest in scrolling started many, many years ago and started out with just a cheapy saw from b&q. After a year or so and struggling with doing a lot of what a liked to do I decided to purchase a much bigger saw. Purchased a diamond scrollsaw which were handmade in the uk by a small manufacturing company who unfortunately are no longer in business. I have had the machine for about 10 years now and still absolutely love it. Recently got back into scrolling and am glad to say that I am enjoying it more now than I ever did. Hope to be of some help on this site and will try to be an active member. Cheers guys and gals. PS loving all of your work that I have seen so far. A few pics of some of my recent works are below. Am on instagram as @sawdustisfun if anyone wants to see my work. Cheers

20170806_114433.jpg

20170910_160350.jpg

20170909_173839.jpg

20170909_173649.jpg

Excellent work friend,Welcome and be a regular here,Lots of fun and good info daily!

• 4 weeks later...
On 17/09/2017 at 5:28 PM, Steve Deane said:

20170806_114433.jpg

20170910_160350.jpg

20170909_173839.jpg

20170909_173649.jpg

Welcome to the village Steve love the mouse piece be sure to post your work on here