🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Halloween Challenge

Travis

• Travis pinned this topic
20 hours ago, angeleyes3853 said:

I designed this and my youngest child came up with the colors for the backer got the idea from Kenny Hopkins a friend on facebook he made a couple so I went and found some images and put it into the hat and it is also going to be in scrollers choice magazine on the cover.

20171001_163453.jpg

Dang Florence, that is cool. You and your child make a great team. 

Edited by Dan

On 10/4/2017 at 6:19 PM, angeleyes3853 said:

I designed this and my youngest child came up with the colors for the backer got the idea from Kenny Hopkins a friend on facebook he made a couple so I went and found some images and put it into the hat and it is also going to be in scrollers choice magazine on the cover.

20171001_163453.jpg

very cool idea with the hat and all the color going on here.. love it...not familiar with the magazine. will try and find it. I had some of my work put in Scollsaw Woodworking and craft magazine, but certainly not on the cover. What an honor....

Dick

heppnerguy

On 10/5/2017 at 8:26 PM, spirithorse said:

Here is a silhouette of a ghost shining on my house. Just a 10" Scrollsaw project with a high intensity light shining on it.
Just move the light nearer or further away to adjust the size you want on your house.
The second pic is one of Steve Good's recent patterns.

God Bless! Spirithorse

I don't know why my color is so messed up on my phone. The Steve Good pic is made from Baltic Birch and
the carpet it is laying on is actually blue! Go figure.

Ghost silhouette.jpg

Steve Goode's Ghost.jpg

like the shadow on the house.. Hey check your camera setting on your phone. It appears to me to be set on sepia, I believe it is called.

Dick

heppnerguy