Another Racoon

ScollSaw Slasher

Posted a racoon in the tree in the intarsia section a few days ago. Neighbor wanted one for his granddaughter so made one up. Changed three basic things. Cut the patterns with Pegas blades (3 reverse) rather than FD (3 reverse). The FD's in my hands gives a much better precision cut. Two, changed the forehead and other body parts from white oak to ash. Thought the ash turned out a little better. Thirdly, sprayed the first with Valspar satin and the second with Rustoleum satin. The Rustoleum is so much glossier approaching a true gloss finish. Oh well.

100_4165e.jpg

100_4168e.jpg

12 hours ago, ScollSaw Slasher said:

Posted a racoon in the tree in the intarsia section a few days ago. Neighbor wanted one for his granddaughter so made one up. Changed three basic things. Cut the patterns with Pegas blades (3 reverse) rather than FD (3 reverse). The FD's in my hands gives a much better precision cut. Two, changed the forehead and other body parts from white oak to ash. Thought the ash turned out a little better. Thirdly, sprayed the first with Valspar satin and the second with Rustoleum satin. The Rustoleum is so much glossier approaching a true gloss finish. Oh well.

100_4165e.jpg

100_4168e.jpg

they are comical creatures to watch.Looking at this gem reminds me of all the antics i've seen them do!