New Scroller Here...

badpappy

Welcome to The Village. We are one big happy family here and we are all glad when someone decides that we are worth becoming a part of. Interesting to combine your talents and do something new, I personally, enjoy new ideas. You look like you will continue to be contributing some interesting items for all to enjoy. Be sure and explore everything  here in that village as there are many places filled with helpful and interesting things to discover. It looks like to me, that you would be right at home here in Southern Arizona because you seem to enjoy the Arizona type art. 

Dick

heppnerguy

On 11/6/2017 at 3:26 PM, heppnerguy said:

Welcome to The Village. We are one big happy family here and we are all glad when someone decides that we are worth becoming a part of. Interesting to combine your talents and do something new, I personally, enjoy new ideas. You look like you will continue to be contributing some interesting items for all to enjoy. Be sure and explore everything  here in that village as there are many places filled with helpful and interesting things to discover. It looks like to me, that you would be right at home here in Southern Arizona because you seem to enjoy the Arizona type art. 

Dick

heppnerguy

Thank You heppnerguy,

Here's something you might enjoy.  Just got done with it.

kokopellifullmoon.thumb.JPG.310b463688cb5967fc7889eb3da2eb68.JPG

Thank You

Oh...almost forgot.  I don't seem to be getting notified when I get a reply to a message (like yours).  The "Notify me of replies"is checked