Old member Since 2009 , I'm back

Marshall Dillon

Been scrolling somewhere like thirty years , have been on several forums though all this time . Like the news and patterns and maybe I'll get back in this again , just so busy working full time and just trying to keep my hobby/customers up to par .But I'm retiring March 1st of 2018 and I told the wife I will get caught up on all my scrolling projects and when it when it happens would like to get a day or two a week job . Anyway cheers Marshall

IMG_1838.JPG

6 hours ago, Marshall Dillon said:

Been scrolling somewhere like thirty years , have been on several forums though all this time . Like the news and patterns and maybe I'll get back in this again , just so busy working full time and just trying to keep my hobby/customers up to par .But I'm retiring March 1st of 2018 and I told the wife I will get caught up on all my scrolling projects and when it when it happens would like to get a day or two a week job . Anyway cheers Marshall

IMG_1838.JPG

Can't wait to see your saw dust pile.And remember to keep your nose to the grind stone!

Welcome back to The Village, I hope to see you and your work hitting the forums. Why work part time when you already spent so much time just getting here. I hope you change your mind about that and take more time to enjoy the wife and family and do fun things while you can. A lot of people's bodies slow them down, soon after retirement and then they can no longer do the fun things they spent so long to get to.  welcome from Arizona

Dick

heppnerguy