Hello fro Central Florida

Beedude

Hi All,

Just getting started in scroll sawing.  Thought it would be a utility tool but quickly realized it would be a new hobby.  Something else to ,keep me busy when I am not napping :).  Looking forward to learning a lot on the forum.  Most interested in making toys and designing patterns.

Good scrolling everyone,

Ed

On 1/14/2018 at 2:46 PM, Beedude said:

Hi All,

Just getting started in scroll sawing.  Thought it would be a utility tool but quickly realized it would be a new hobby.  Something else to ,keep me busy when I am not napping :).  Looking forward to learning a lot on the forum.  Most interested in making toys and designing patterns.

Good scrolling everyone,

Ed

AAR matey,yer gittin close to my stompin grounds ,ft lauderdale,Napping /my goodness has the club told you already about my nappings at the saw,with it running and a project in it.No accidents yet.I spernd way to much time at the scroll saw.It takes to much effort to get up and go lie down,lol.Ypu've found a home here Be a regular and don't miss out on all the info and funnys that go on here welcome aboard friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Ed to the Village. Be sure and take the time to look through all the free pattern in the pattern library. You should find more than you will probably get around to cutting. Remember to let the blade to the cutting and it is not a race but rather a relaxation when you scroll. Hope to see you around often.. Ever have a question be sure and ask it.. you will get an answer or more then likely several of them. 

From warm and toasty Arizona.

Dick

heppnerguy