🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Scroll saw small table, what do you think?

Runa

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year to everyone. I have been away for a while and been dealing with the BIG changes coming my way on personal front (Iam going to be a single mom to a 3 year old). I was finally able to sort off finish off this project that I started as an experiment to see how it turns out.

What do you think? Would this have a market?

20180117_162745.jpg

20180117_162751.jpg

20180117_163230.jpg

Edited by Runa

4 hours ago, Runa said:

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year to everyone. I have been away for a while and been dealing with the BIG changes coming my way on personal front (Iam going to be a single mom to a 3 year old). I was finally able to sort off finish off this project that I started as an experiment to see how it turns out.

What do you think? Would this have a market?

20180117_162745.jpg

20180117_162751.jpg

20180117_163230.jpg

well done ,Display piece,Maybe a cake decorator would like?

Runa, it's a nice looking table, and you should be able to sell it. It mostly depends upon the area you want to sell it in, are people into that kind of table there where you live. That's what will be the deciding factor, to sell things you have to know the area you want to sell in. You have to know, what is popular and what isn't. And one of the biggest issues with selling something like this table, will be the asking price. Nowadays, people want everything at dollar store prices, and a scroller can't live off of dollar store prices. Good luck, I hope you do end up selling it.

Len

Thank you everyone for the encouragement. I was going to try the distressed look finish. A few people in my firnd circle expressed interest.

I messed up the legs on this one a lot and had to make hacks so will keep this for myself. 

Finishing has always been a huge challenge too.

I will approach cake makers to see if this would be of interest too :)