Excited today

heppnerguy

Hey Dick, it's good to see you, you haven't been around much lately. I'mm kind of sorry that you moved, when you were in Heppner you were around much more. You were very lucky to find this saw, hopefully, you get a good deal on it. When you get it set up, be sure to post a couple of pics.

Len

Edited by Lucky2

I

On 1/20/2018 at 9:24 AM, Phantom Scroller said:

Did you get it, what was the price?? 

I did get it and it was like just out of the box. It is perfect unused condition. It is the 16 inch model and I could not be any happier had I purchased from a store. It runs like a sewing machine. I was extremely happy to pay his asking price of $200. I hope to post a photo of it  my tomorrow, should any one be interested in seeing it

Dick

heppnerguy

Congratulations!  That is a heck of a good deal.  I'd have another saw also if I came across a deal that good.  I've only cut maybe 3 pattern where I need more than a 16" saw.  I'm doing another "Last Supper" right now and glad I have the 21" but with spiral blades I could still do it on a 16".  It would just be a little more difficult.

On 1/19/2018 at 9:04 PM, heppnerguy said:

I jumped on Craigslist to check for any Excalibur saws on there. Today I scored. I found one that was posted just minutes before I looked and what to my wondering eyes should appear but an EX that was only used 10 minutes, and I am going after it in about 10 minutes.  How lucky is that? Now I will have 2 of them. No one sells the ones they have, I just struck it rich

Dick

heppnerguy

Well lets see now,You stole the antique wood plane and now this.When will it all stop,lol

2 hours ago, amazingkevin said:

Well lets see now,You stole the antique wood plane and now this.When will it all stop,lol

No Kevin  that was not me who got the antique wood plane... I did get one other scroll saw steal about 3 years ago when I got a HAWK at a estate sale for $65

Dick

heppnerguy

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:48 PM, wombatie said:

Great find Dick but where have you been hiding?

Marg

I know I have not been around for awhile. been working on Christmas things and then we had 3 weeks of company and then I  started on a rather large order,(for me) and I should be able to get back on line regularily in between my next two projects. I have been making other things too but I did not post any of my work here. Hope to be around steady again soon. I miss everyone here

Dick

heppnerguy