And yet another squirrel !

amazingkevin

017.thumb.jpg.22a6c5413aa0a179efa2d63d5958a254.jpg

I sleep way too much but found time to do this today.The frame is from some of the $9000 worth weathered teak lounge chairs I pick up when I see them.I planed all 4 sides of the wood to clean it up and looks great like new.I'm no frame man but I tryed.Hopefully, i'll get better  .

On 2/13/2018 at 5:36 AM, lawson56 said:

Kevin,Looks Down Right Awesome.:thumbs::thumbs:Watch your finger.:o

My new table saw from years ago has issues.It got my finger once.The access hole to change the blade is the worst fit.Way to wide a space for cutting narrow wood.It always hangs up or falls through.I'm thinking about putting a piece of formica on top of the saw to close the gaps and other problems.I'm pretty sure the removeable fence with still slide over it.Thanks Bobby!!!!!!!!

On 2/13/2018 at 6:00 AM, Aggie said:

Great cut Kevin, :thumbs:  I hope you have enough nuts for all the squirrels,:lol:

I try hard to make sure they have food as i like to interact with them waiting for me EVERYDAY.If i take to long to get up they raise cane squaking loudly.And then during the day if they want more they will jump on the fans and scurry around on it to get my attention.It's amazing how they can train me,lolThanks for looking Aggie!!!!!

On 2/13/2018 at 2:50 PM, bobscroll said:

Your little Squirrel came out very well Kevin! Thank you

for letting us see,

Bob :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

My friend hasn't seen this one yet for $$'s for me hopefully.Little squirrel ,I like how that sounds .I've been calling them babys,lol Think i'll change ,Thanks Bobscroll!

On 2/13/2018 at 7:42 PM, Gordster said:

Great job Kevin,good looking frames and price if wood is perfect.

Oh man! you should have seen the pile of teak floor boards givin to me today from the shipswright carpenter.Over a foot tall and each piece about or bigger than 1' square 1" thick.Got to find nice project to use it up on.Thanks Gordie!!!!Guess I could sell reburbished teak?

On 2/13/2018 at 7:54 PM, Dan said:

Good looking squirrel Kevin. And when your neighbor asks about their lounge chairs, your secret is safe with me. Wink wink. 

I've aquired 2 teak lounge chairs here in the warehouse complex and all the other ones from the ritzy neighborhoods around it.It's amazing what americans throw away.My friend 20 years ago worked in the county dump for a thrift shop scrougeing still good stuff being readily thrown away.It didn't last long as the county put a stop to it.I'm glad my secret is safe with you,Whew!