New to the forum

Scrollchaser

Good day all,

I am long retired from teaching special education for thirty-eight years and living in Michigan most of my life.  I'm brand new to scrolling but have been a woodworker for years.  I have a DW788 on the way along with a couple books to get me started.  I'm one of those who have a lot of interests.  I've long been into drawing and painting and music.  I am presently building a Hammered Dulcimer, so  I'll be able to make my own rosettes with the scroll saw.  A lot of other things, too, I hope.  I'm glad to have found this forum.  The work I've seen here is amazing.  You are a very talented group of artists and I'm looking forward to getting acquainted and learning from your expertise.  Bill

On 2/16/2018 at 7:26 AM, Scrollchaser said:

Good day all,

I am long retired from teaching special education for thirty-eight years and living in Michigan most of my life.  I'm brand new to scrolling but have been a woodworker for years.  I have a DW788 on the way along with a couple books to get me started.  I'm one of those who have a lot of interests.  I've long been into drawing and painting and music.  I am presently building a Hammered Dulcimer, so  I'll be able to make my own rosettes with the scroll saw.  A lot of other things, too, I hope.  I'm glad to have found this forum.  The work I've seen here is amazing.  You are a very talented group of artists and I'm looking forward to getting acquainted and learning from your expertise.  Bill

Welcome friend, A day without SSV is a day without sunshine.Don't miss a day here as new ideas, projects and needed info comes in every day. Try to be a regular and make lots of helpful friends enjoying the same interests as you.You will excel fast in the club.No question goes unanswered! welcome again, friend!

On 2/16/2018 at 7:26 AM, Scrollchaser said:

Good day all,

Looks like you'll fit in nicely as a seasoned scroller.Glad to have you friend and your projects are top notch!Hope you'll be a regular so we can learn from you too.Thanks for joining friend and see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill.  I personally am really glad you made the choice to become a member of our world wide family.. If you have a question about anything to do with scrolling, please take the time to post it. There are many people on this site that continue to show their talents. skills and wisdom. Keep in mind, we all started scrolling where you are now. questions asked on this site not only help the one asking but many times brings up things that others have not even thought to ask. I hope you continue to log on here often, as that is how we all begin to know one another.  A big welcome to you from Southern Arizona where the sun shown on us and delivered an 85 degree day. Spring is almost here and working it's way to Michigan

Dick

heppnerguy