🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Dirk Boelman

heppnerguy

We have all heard about  the passing of Dirk Boelman this past week, I wrote a letter of condolences to his wife, Karen. I also ask her if she was going to continue to run their web page and she wrote me back and said that she would continue to run their page. We all know that it is going to be a difficult and expensive time for Karen with the funeral and being alone at this time. I decided that one small way I could help her was to purchase somethings off their web page. so i went on line and found four patterns that I purchased to cut. I would like to suggest that if everyone purchased just  one item off their web page that it could end up to be helpful to Karen and show her our support for her and our appreciation for all that Dirk brought to the scroll saw community. their web page is 

www.theartfactory.com

It just seemed like a good idea to me.

Dick

heppnerguy

They have some awesome patterns. I think I will buy a few myself. Some really nice clock patterns. They might be more than I can handle but extremely nice. I do like the night light. Probably will buy that at least with the cords and lights. Thanks for posting this. I am sure alot of others will find something they like. Kevin if you cant afford it that is ok too. You might in the future. I just saw some I think i would like to have and try.

Kevin,

Please understand that I am not trying to press anyone into doing anything they don't want to do or that they can't afford to do. I just thought that it would be nice if some of us here on The Village, who might like to try and help Karen in small way, might like this idea, I had. Please don't feel any obligation or guilt. It is just a friendly way to say 'I care" to Karen, if they like the idea. 

Dick

heppnerguy

Thanks for the suggestion Dick. I'll be visiting their website this weekend. In SSWC magazine Dirk has a pattern for veterans. I plan to make several of them to give to our local Veteran Services to give to local veterans.