baby cross

heppnerguy

Colored paper really makes this type of cross pop.pink for girls of course.This is a fun project i've done 2x.I always wondered if they would explode in rocket sales in a store that caters to newborns and such.You did great on modification here .My first one didn't come out lettered good for the dates that were missing,practice practice first then the real thing,lol good one Dick :cool:

Colored paper really makes this type of cross pop.pink for girls of course.This is a fun project i've done 2x.I always wondered if they would explode in rocket sales in a store that caters to newborns and such.You did great on modification here .My first one didn't come out lettered good for the dates that were missing,practice practice first then the real thing,lol good one Dick :cool:

Kevin,

I don't like to use the colored paper backgrounds, even though it makes them look nice, because I don't have much faith in the paper to stand the test of time. So I use a darker wood. I agree that it would be nicer looking if it would hold up but i am figuring something like this should be around for some time to come. so that is why I choose the more dull look. That's my story and i am stickin to it

Dick

heppnerguy