The Reason I got My "Brand"

smitty0312

I know alot of you have stated that I need more contact info on the brand....well.....that would of cost a whole lot more for a "custom" stamp.....so I opted for a general brand.....and the reason is this.....Boys....all of my work is done mostly by word of mouth and I know ALL of my clients, and they know me for my scrolling, so they know how to get ahold of me, in today's "tech" world it is easier to find somebody......either by social media or by other means, and that's okay by me, so the stamp in my opinion, is for somebody to see long after I'm gone on my pieces....and say...."hey, I remember him".......or at least I hope...

Your right, i do tons of free stuff with my phone number on them ,i never get a call .And only two little kids called me and thanked me for their names.I tryed business cards still nothing .I need to supplement my merger income some how,but its not working in 14 years.I just have to keep my faith in the one that supplys my needed ! :cool: