🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

ONE PROJECT AT A TIME

amazingkevin

Been lots of distractions lately.Couldn't focus on anything.The neighbor said just do one thing at a time so i did! I mowed the lawn,watered the tomato plants,finally made headway in the messy shop ,put down a plywood floor in it too ,organized the shop some so it's workable again and then sat down and enjoyed what i like most scroll, I'll shellac tomorrow and re post in this same post as an update                                  post-1607-0-49363000-1422576241_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-76265600-1422576270_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-11567100-1422576363_thumb.jpgHERE'S AN UP  DATE i saned and glued the names to stands ,ran out of time but realized my stain is buried in a pile im working on,.i'll try for stained pictures tomorrow.                      post-1607-0-89472300-1422673138_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-79571300-1422673156_thumb.jpg

Edited by amazingkevin

Kevin ya doing Amazing work! I Love your Fonts.I think you have done almost every name in the U.S. And they are Beautiful! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks Bobby, since 2006  i was saving all my templates of names in manila folders .Ends up i never needed them as every time i do a name it's a different one than I'm prepared for.I threw them away as there were way to many and the internet programs make it easy to do them,I had hundreds too.So many nationality's you just can't save them all. i tried,lol They were the 4" tall by 3.5 wide  beach scene letters i painted.

This is one that Dan used on a plaque with a coach on

".Ancestory" It's in  MICROSOFT OFFICE WORD 2007 It's free and i'm pretty sure there's an update to present free also.Thanks!

Thanks Kev I didn't have it in my 2007 office version so I downloaded it from www.azfonts.net nice looking font, thanks again Roly

Hmmm, tried to find the Ancestory font in Word 2007 and it wasn't there.  Also couldn't seem to find it at Microsoft.  So I downloaded it from this site if anyone else wants it.

http://www.fontpark.net/en/font/ancestory-sf/#

Larry

here is what i'm talking aboutpost-1607-0-40505300-1422734017_thumb.jpg

Edited by amazingkevin