Hi from Phillip

Pinecone

I joined SCV about a week ago and already learned alot! I am 51 years old and live in the Northeast corner of Mississippi. I work as a Forest Ranger-Wildland Firefighter. I'm new to scroll sawing having bought a older rbi hawk 214 from my friend around Christmas, and have been sawing something every day since then! I know I have alot to learn and this seems like a nice place to find the answers to my questions. Here are a few of my projects I have completed.

post-25384-0-41136600-1427681706_thumb.jpg

post-25384-0-00114700-1427681748_thumb.jpg

Welcome Phillip, you grabbed my attention with your career. In my later years I have thought I that I would have been

a good Forest Ranger. Then I saw your scrollwork, you may need to learn how to post instructions on how you did the

tissue boxes. Great job on them. Well made "letter openers?" also, what wood did you use?

Oh, do you have any problem finding wood for scrolling :lol: :lol: :razz:;):lol: :lol: :razz:

And, may the Good Lord watch over you and your Family.

Three months practicing, now onward and upward to show us all you can do.Everyday is a great habit to keep limber and not forget tips and tricks you'll use everyday.I see by your workmanship you take pride in turning out wonderful items as these.Your a quick learner and soon we will be learning from you ! Glad you found us ,you making quite an impression on us!

I too wish to chime in with a big welcome. you have stumbled on one the best world wide family on the internet. Everyone here loves to have more people join our family. Feel free to explore everything here and log on often get to know everyone. There is a lot of talented people here and all find that scrolling is an ever learning experience that we all love to share with one another. Your talents and projects are most welcome here and we hope you post often so we can enjoy what you make and watch your skill continue to get better just as you can watch ours do the same. Hope to see you here often

Dick

heppnerguy