🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Garden sign strikes again........

Phantom Scroller

Great sign!  When you say "opening your garden" does that mean it is a tourist destination?  I know  gardens are different in the UK than in the US.

We open our gardens here for public to view on certain days but I am opening mine for the second time to Gardening clubs who arrive by coach there are four gardens opening near me and we all end up at the last garden for a party in the evening. Great fun a good day out for all. Roly

HERE'S A STROLL AROUND MY GARDEN 

Edited by Phantom Scroller

Fantastic tour---Thanks--- I knew I had heard sheep! I used to raise some 50 years ago!

The sign that is missing should say" No Fishing-- Violators Thrown IN!"

How do you get time for wood withal of that to keep up!

Good sign idea Ralph and I have a wife that loves gardening and is retired so no issue there. The idea is to get so many plants there's no room for weeds. lol Roly 

wow i could eat and sleep in that in summer ,what a wonderfull garden m8,,is it realy at your home? i would be sat by that pond and never move only for food 

Believe me Ronald we spend all spring sat out in a conservatory and all summer just enjoying the fruits of our labour.

PS: You wouldn't fit a tent in to full of plants. :lol: Roly

Very beautiful.  I heard the 4-legged lawn mowers in the background.  That wouldn't work here as that much vegetation would surely attract a lot of those long slithery creatures.  A narrow strip behind my shop didn't get mowed for a while last year and when the guy mowed it, he found 4 snakes in a 3' by 12' patch.