🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Wood score

dgman

This past Thursday nigh was our woodworkers club meeting. There was a silent auction on two lots of wood. I won both lots!

The first lot is an assortment of 1/4" Mahogany boards ranging in widths 4-8 inches and up to 36" long. Wining bid- $20,

The second lot is all Mahogany board scraps. Lots of usable boards in 1/2" and up. Will take a lot of milling and glue ups but well worth the the winning bid of $20!

All this wood for $40!

post-23695-0-20592400-1436130014_thumb.jpg

post-23695-0-29698300-1436130034_thumb.jpg

post-23695-0-59005000-1436130085_thumb.jpg

post-23695-0-67261900-1436130106_thumb.jpg

This past Thursday nigh was our woodworkers club meeting. There was a silent auction on two lots of wood. I won both lots!

The first lot is an assortment of 1/4" Mahogany boards ranging in widths 4-8 inches and up to 36" long. Wining bid- $20,

The second lot is all Mahogany board scraps. Lots of usable boards in 1/2" and up. Will take a lot of milling and glue ups but well worth the the winning bid of $20!

All this wood for $40!

One way of looking at it is if you want to double your money  make tooth picks out of it,lol just kidding,I would have loved to bid on something like this.I'm coming around from being sick years and didn't know it .I'm surprising myself at all i'm doing to the outside canopy shop.I'm finding hoards of wood like what  your showing us.Your a lucky bidder !

Nice score Dan, I'd have to pass on it, it's one wood that I definitely know I'm allergic to. I can handle the wood, but, as soon as I put my hands near my mouth or nose I start to break out in hives, and I get real itchy. You better get some weight on top of those thin cut pieces, if not they'll all cup on you.

Len