Back in the saddle again

Hawk

Well, I'm finally back to scrolling. Long story short, I lost all my woodworking tools in a divorce. Now I'm am slowly aquiring them again, started with a Delta "Shop Master" scroll saw. Not quite the Delta P-20 I had, but not a bad little saw. I mostly cut portraits, some from patterns I purchase and some patterns I make myself. Also enjoy intarsia, the challenge is what draws me to that aspect of the hobby. and just making usefull items.

Looking forward to this winter when I can really get the scroll saw cranked up, but I have to say, it's good to be back in the saddle again !

Chris

Well, I'm finally back to scrolling. Long story short, I lost all my woodworking tools in a divorce. Now I'm am slowly aquiring them again, started with a Delta "Shop Master" scroll saw. Not quite the Delta P-20 I had, but not a bad little saw. I mostly cut portraits, some from patterns I purchase and some patterns I make myself. Also enjoy intarsia, the challenge is what draws me to that aspect of the hobby. and just making usefull items.

Looking forward to this winter when I can really get the scroll saw cranked up, but I have to say, it's good to be back in the saddle again !

Chris

Welcome to SSV friend,you've found a home now!.I see from your profile you don't watch tv.Me either but maybe you look atb a monitor all day just as bad!I wanted a p-20 since i started scrolling..Show us some of your work you've done . Thanks for joining! :):D;):lol::cool:

Welcome Chris. Quite an achievement making a pattern from a piece of currency. I remember a long time ago when I made a drawing using the same subject of Lincoln off a 5 dollar bill. At the first of the year I vowed to make an effort to learn portrait but I have to say that I have not made the effort to do so yet. Maybe you will encourage me to get on the stick. That is what I enjoy most about this sight, everyone is continually encouraging one another and it only takes a short time to understand that you have a new family right here in cyber space

Dick

heppnerguy