Broken Dreams results

Around the corner

Well thanks to Paul (Grampa) with his expertise on pattern making and getting me a great start to get this portrait done in a short time.We had little detail from a black and white obituary card that it seemed almost impossible but it turned out great, I added some detail of what I could see in front of me on the picture which kinda added to it.I think the couple will be happy.The couple  or parents of this girl ,well it made  me want to do it as both of them every weekend on a Fri night go out to the homeless and drug addicts and prostitutes and give out coffee and a sandwich to them and pray for them.Well anyway while they are doing that this girl would stay at the campground office and watch the office etc.And when she started school in another province she would come home at thanksgiving and drive back to make a long story short she never made it to her boarding school, she fell asleep at the wheel and rolled on thanksgiving .That is why I call it Broken dreams and I had to do this for them cause I wouldnt want this for anyone. Thanks for reading this story and my hat goes off to Grampa for helping me make it happen .  Damian

post-23657-0-36267100-1444169213_thumb.jpg

Well thanks to Paul (Grampa) with his expertise on pattern making and getting me a great start to get this portrait done in a short time.We had little detail from a black and white obituary card that it seemed almost impossible but it turned out great, I added some detail of what I could see in front of me on the picture which kinda added to it.I think the couple will be happy.The couple  or parents of this girl ,well it made  me want to do it as both of them every weekend on a Fri night go out to the homeless and drug addicts and prostitutes and give out coffee and a sandwich to them and pray for them.Well anyway while they are doing that this girl would stay at the campground office and watch the office etc.And when she started school in another province she would come home at thanksgiving and drive back to make a long story short she never made it to her boarding school, she fell asleep at the wheel and rolled on thanksgiving .That is why I call it Broken dreams and I had to do this for them cause I wouldnt want this for anyone. Thanks for reading this story and my hat goes off to Grampa for helping me make it happen .  Damian

You went the extra mile on this for your friend.Very dedicated scrolling on the letters and portrait!Well done my friend!!!