🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Hello from Oregon

pinokeeo

I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. 

I am not just a scrollsaw artist.  I am a general woodworker, toymaker and carver.  But I enjoy some scrollsawing and I'm currently working on a few scrollsaw puzzle ornaments.  I will post them when I've finished.

I am also a Gramma to two lovely grandchildren (who doesn't say that about their grandchildren?).  I have been doing various types of woodworking for more than 25 years and I love every aspect of it.

I must say, though, that I completely admire those of you who only do scrollsaw art.  It takes a lot of patience to do what you do, so my Hat's off to you.

And now I'm off to check out your gallery.

I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. 

I am not just a scrollsaw artist.  I am a general woodworker, toymaker and carver.  But I enjoy some scrollsawing and I'm currently working on a few scrollsaw puzzle ornaments.  I will post them when I've finished.

I am also a Gramma to two lovely grandchildren (who doesn't say that about their grandchildren?).  I have been doing various types of woodworking for more than 25 years and I love every aspect of it.

I must say, though, that I completely admire those of you who only do scrollsaw art.  It takes a lot of patience to do what you do, so my Hat's off to you.

And now I'm off to check out your gallery.

A real down home Scrolling Gramma,Welcome to your club.

Click on each members avatar to look at their personal galley they've built up,Here's mine  My Gallery

I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of you soon.Don't miss a day as you'll never know what you'll miss! Welcome again! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Welcome to our wonderful family of scrollers and wood workers. If you take the time to log on often you will soon understand why we call ourselves a family. I too live in Oregon and Have met several of our members because i really feel we are family. I hope you post some of your work as we love to share what we do. Don't be embarrassed to ask any sort of question because we all learn from one another.  Hope to see you as a regular here. Explore everywhere here and you will come away with some new knowledge about something.

Dick

heppnerguy