🐰 Easter - Custom Ornament Business Kit 🌼 50% Off through March 31, 2024 ×

Cardinal Bank

DWSUDEKUM

Oh  yeh that is it DW. I just couldn't think of it. half my brain seems to always be asleep and the other half is day dreaming. Thank. I have never cut it but I have a chance to get 4 X6 foot sheets of it for free, Not sure I would use it though. so I am a little bit hesitant to say. 'yes' to the offer

Dick

heppnerguy

Oh  yeh that is it DW. I just couldn't think of it. half my brain seems to always be asleep and the other half is day dreaming. Thank. I have never cut it but I have a chance to get 4 X6 foot sheets of it for free, Not sure I would use it though. so I am a little bit hesitant to say. 'yes' to the offer

Dick

heppnerguy

You would be surprised.  You could make frames and then cut acrylic windows for it, You could cut acrylic snowflakes and other ornaments you can always get a couple of small sheets ( 8in x 10in ) from Lowes or Home Depot for a couple of dollars a piece and practice.

DW

You would be surprised.  You could make frames and then cut acrylic windows for it, You could cut acrylic snowflakes and other ornaments you can always get a couple of small sheets ( 8in x 10in ) from Lowes or Home Depot for a couple of dollars a piece and practice.

DW

Thanks.  some good ideas here. but why buy to practice when I can have a stack of it for free ? Just wondering

Dick

heppnerguy