Hi Ya'll from TN

Denny Knappen

New to the forum, but not new to scrolling as I have been scrolling for almost 10 years.  I started with a DeWalt DW788 and upgraded to an Excalibur EX21 and still use both saws.  I am a member of the SSW forum (Sandy Oaks), but with the problems, I decided to join this forum. 

New to the forum, but not new to scrolling as I have been scrolling for almost 10 years.  I started with a DeWalt DW788 and upgraded to an Excalibur EX21 and still use both saws.  I am a member of the SSW forum (Sandy Oaks), but with the problems, I decided to join this forum. 

Welcome friend ,you'll fit right in here,Keep coming back!

Denny,

I too wish to Welcome you to The Village. This site is well run and the people here are top notch. Everyone is friendly and supportive of one another. I hope you find comfort here and find it a really fun place to be. our world wide family is filled with some of the best people on the planet and it takes no time to get to know everyone if you log on often and comment to the posts and make posts of your own. We love seeing everyones work and hope you post some of yours. Do to the saws you own, it appears you are a serious scroller. I can speak for everyone when I say, "We are all glad you have decided to make us one of your homes for your scrolling places"

Dick

heppnerguy